Blue Ridge Road Design Charrette - bike, pedestrian and bridge improvements
Two design charrettes are planned on September 12, 2016, at the PNC Area. Come to either the morning or afternoon session to participate in designing the project, including the bicycle and pedestrian facilities as well as the Wade Avenue Bridge improvements.
When: September 12, 2016
Where: PNC Arena Club – East
Please take the opportunity to attend one of two identical sessions:
- Morning Session: 9:00 am – 12 noon
- Afternoon Session: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Cannot Attend These Session? Please mark your calendar for one of the Board and Commission Meetings in order to provide input on the ideas captured during the charrette. The project team will be in attendance to talk with the public about the ideas. There will be a brief presentation on the project during each of the three meetings.
- Appearance Commission: Thursday, September 15, at 4:30 p.m.
- Parks, Recreation, and Greenway Advisory Board: Thursday, September 15, at 6 p.m.
- Bicycle & Pedestrians Advisory Commission: Monday, September 19, at 6 p.m.
All three presentations will be at the City Council Chambers of the Raleigh Municipal Building, 222 W. Hargett Street, Raleigh, NC 27601.